Re: Where are these from? 06/07/2011 05:10 PM CDT
>the outside descriptor shops aren't listed on the new "home catalogue", but they're under the estate shops category on elanthepedia.

I'm late on this, but HOME HELP 10 for changing your "shacks" to "huts" and such, HOME HELP 11 for adding the roses and all that fun stuff.

ASGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
Logistics Lead
Where are these from? 04/11/2011 06:38 PM CDT
Can anyone tell me where these home add-ons are from:

a spacious marble manor with a verdant hedgerow brimming with snow white Elamiri roses

an ivy-covered black marble manor with deep purple and bronze irises blooming beside a well.

Also, I may be imagining it, but wasn't there (or is there?) a verb to change the description of your home? IE, if it was a shack, you could change it to the location comparables to a shack?
Re: Where are these from? 04/11/2011 07:25 PM CDT

The docks in Ilaya Taipa just southwestish of Leth. They use kronar.

~player of Captain Listia

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A girl can only take so much of the inherent retardation which is the male species before she loses it completely.

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Where are these from? 04/11/2011 07:26 PM CDT
dunno on the first one, but the second one there's not a verb for it, but there's shops for the outside description, like a shack or a hut. the outside descriptor shops aren't listed on the new "home catalogue", but they're under the estate shops category on elanthepedia.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Where are these from? 04/12/2011 12:45 AM CDT
<<a spacious marble manor with a verdant hedgerow brimming with snow white Elamiri roses>>

I believe the Elamiri roses were a wedding gift item.

Tsarenzi