Two PermaGweth Questions 09/19/2010 09:16 PM CDT
1) They now bond, right? So if you get them, no one else can take them, right?

2) If they do bond (I think they do but just checking), do they use the INVOKE BOND thing that weapons/shields that are bonded use? In other words, if I die and leave a grave, I can always INVOKE BOND to have them reappear in my hands?

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER
Re: Two PermaGweth Questions 09/20/2010 12:46 AM CDT
Zadraes' post about them https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=40&topic=1&message=284:

Some updates to LTB unbreakable gweths went live just a few moments ago. It is now impossible for anyone but the owner of a such a gweth to wear or use it -- previously doing so would ruin the unbreakable status of it.

Also included in this update are mechanics to let the owner know if someone else DOES have their gweth:

Person who has the gweth sees:

>wear gweth
Something about the gwethdesuan makes you feel uneasy.
[This kyanite gwethdesuan belongs to Zadraes.]

True owner (if in game) sees:

Rinae is in possession of your unbreakable LTB kyanite gwethdesuan.

This should help cut down the problems with popped graves, confused items, etc. It also protects one of our most valuable LTB offerings. These updates are currently live in Platinum and Prime. TF will follow in a few days provided there are no problems.

1) They now bond, right? So if you get them, no one else can take them, right?
Not necessarily. No one can use them nor will they break. But they cannot use INVOKE BOND to retrieve them.

Nikpack
Re: Two PermaGweth Questions 09/20/2010 09:39 AM CDT
Darn. I was thinking of getting them if they could be invoked. Ah well.

"We're not "out to get you," we're here to enhance your playing experience with extreme prejudice.," DR-ARMIFER