Home exteriors 06/02/2008 10:59 PM CDT
I own a cottage in Shard, with a dwelling and a home in the same area. I went to the Shard, Leth, Crossings, and Aesry home exterior places to update my place, and none of them will help me. Am I missing something?

~M

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand whose in command around here.
Re: Home exteriors 06/02/2008 11:12 PM CDT
If you go back to where your home/cottage is, and type home look, this will tell you whether it's rural or urban and the class (lower, middle, upper). Then type home help 10, there is a list of which type of shop is located in which city.

Go to the correct shop and type order. You'll go through a series of different options for your exterior. There is a list of home shops here on this website: http://arcanewolf.com/main/ under shops category.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Home exteriors 06/03/2008 05:04 AM CDT
Actually, you study <home/cottage/etc> which should tell you the home class and the neighborhood it's in. Mine seemed to be an unknown structure in an unknown neighborhood. Apparently it was a bug (although I've never been a premie or owned a house before) and all I had to do was assist. Yay staff!

~M

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand whose in command around here.
Re: Home exteriors 06/03/2008 12:20 PM CDT
Doh! I forgot about having you study the home first to see if there was a bug. My bad.

As a side note: Sometimes I go through neighborhoods and study abandoned homes and bug them if I see the unknown description. That way the GM's can get a heads up and be proactive on it.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Home exteriors 06/03/2008 04:02 PM CDT
Ooh a good idea. I think I'll check out my neighborhood now. thanks

~M

Re: Home exteriors 07/11/2008 05:59 PM CDT
>Sometimes I go through neighborhoods and study abandoned homes and bug them if I see the unknown description. That way the GM's can get a heads up and be proactive on it.

>Ooh a good idea. I think I'll check out my neighborhood now. thanks

::watches the bug list grow::

/sigh

::G:: Only semi-kidding. Thanks for letting us know about these. They cause all sorts of problems when trying to buy customizations and such, so it's good to have them fixed.

FGM Zadraes
Premium Liaison
ALAE GM (Platinum)
Logistics Lead