an old voucher 04/20/2008 08:10 PM CDT
i have an old Gloifenen voucher that i noticed when i started playing about 2 weeks ago after a 3 year break i was wondering is gloifenen still around to honor it and if so can he alter trader appraisal jewelry like adding gems to it and having it increase its potential learning and if hes no longer around is there someone else that would honor it? i don't have any ideas ready yet for it but i wanted to see if i can still use it for what i intended to use it for.
Re: an old voucher 04/20/2008 10:06 PM CDT
If Gloifenen's not around, I do believe there's a backup merchant willing to honor old tickets. This only happens if the merchant is gone for good instead of just present rarer than free tickets to Simucon.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: an old voucher 04/21/2008 05:13 PM CDT
Greetings,

Gloifenen is still around, though he hasn't made an appearance in a while. Unfortunately with the trader appraisal jewelry system he can only make items from his bases, not add to existing jewelry. Gloifenen is one of the rare instances that would not be able to have his vouchers redeemed by anyone else, also due to the way the system works.

No, I'm not the runner of Gloifenen but I will get the message to him that he is missed.

Adera

Life is the journey, not the destination.
an old voucher 04/21/2008 11:46 PM CDT
oh good I'm glad to hear hes still around my question is the way he does his alterations do i need to have descriptions ready for it and if so i thought i remember there being something nonstandard with the way he did stuff i could be wrong though. i remember having to buy his jewelry and i don't remember pricing on it either.