how about a rotating stock, or an expansion to the bungalow? 11/02/2007 10:31 AM CDT
Just a thought, add some more/different items in the hut?
Re: how about a rotating stock, or an expansion to the bungalow? 11/02/2007 03:45 PM CDT
Already addressed if you want to go looking through past posts. Basically, Team EH was having way too much fun with the bungalow and time got away from them. This resulted in a much larger list of rewards than intended for initial release and Zadraes has been sorta-kinda asked to stop working on such things in favor of other things that need their turn in the behind-the-scenes spotlight.

Of course, Zadraes was saying this at much earlier times so it might be the case that new information is in play and that we're getting some (surprise!) or that Team EH now has the go-ahead but is currently too busy with other projects that got started soon after.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: how about a rotating stock, or an expansion to the bungalow? 11/02/2007 11:44 PM CDT
How about access to all of the stores from the Premie area (the are with the bungalow) or at least stuff that is sold there. I am sort of sick and tired of having to go to Shard for Broad-barbed arrows or Throwing Blades...
Re: how about a rotating stock, or an expansion to the bungalow? 11/02/2007 11:59 PM CDT
but if we did that traders wouldn't run routes.. there would be mass chaos, cats and dogs living together...wait
Re: how about a rotating stock, or an expansion to the bungalow? 11/03/2007 03:40 PM CDT
Well, if it ever comes up to rotate the stock or add a few new thingies, I'd like to suggest custom tattoos be an LTB option. I'd save points for that!

~ Gwynfydedig

The frostweaver sobs piteously, "Help! I've fallen!"
Re: how about a rotating stock, or an expansion to the bungalow? 11/04/2007 04:20 PM CST
>>>but if we did that traders wouldn't run routes.. there would be mass chaos, cats and dogs living together...wait

Well, when I see a trader with 300 Broad-barbed arrows on their table, then I'll agree with you...