Bank Contracts for Estate Holders 12/06/2019 10:26 PM CST
I purchased a Bank Contract from the DR Simucoin store. However, I've only ever used BANK ACCOUNT and BANK DEBT so far. Both are "free" to Estate Holders. Now when I just did a BANK DEBT I found out that I'm actually using one of my contract runners eating away at the 50 count total actions I can take with my contract. This doesn't happen with BANK ACCOUNT. I'm down to 45 BANK actions I can send runners to do but have never done anything with them, only BANK DEBT. I want my five runners back and this fixed. Bugged IG.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Bank Contracts for Estate Holders 12/17/2019 08:59 AM CST

Debugging here, do not take personally.

Are you using it on your Estate/Prem Account?
Did you turn account Prem after you bought the Urchin Contract?
When you type BANK does it say "As a Premium subscriber, you have free access to the ACCOUNT and DEBT options!"?

If this issue has already been resolved, would like to know what caused it.

Checked on my account:

You have 1 active purchase:
Urchin Runners (limited use), charges remaining: 53
>bank
Usage:
BANK ACCOUNT - View your current bank account balance(s).
BANK TRANSFER {from bank#} {to bank#} {#|ALL}
- Transfer funds from one account to another
BANK DEPOSIT {bank#} {#|ALL} - Send a runner with a deposit to your designated account.
BANK WITHDRAW {bank#} {#|ALL} - Send a runner to make a withdrawal from your designated account.
BANK DEBT {province} {#|ALL} - Send a runner to designated province to settle debts.
[You must be carrying the necessary funds on you.]
BANK NUMBERS - See a list of the bank #s used for BANK commands.

For more information and examples, see BANK INFO.

As a Premium subscriber, you have free access to the ACCOUNT and DEBT options!

You currently have arrangements with the local Traders' Guild representative for 53 urchin runners.
>BANK ACCOUNT
You flag down a local you know works with the Estate Holders' Council and send him to fetch info on your bank accounts.

He returns and hands you a slip of paper with figures on it...
You currently have the following amounts on deposit:

You have 9 open bank accounts!

You currently have arrangements with the local Traders' Guild representative for 53 urchin runners.

(No runner use from doing BANK - ACCOUNT).
Re: Bank Contracts for Estate Holders 12/19/2019 01:46 PM CST
I checked on Rhadyn's usage, here's what I can see (minus #s):

* 5/2 You purchase the contract. Note, the contract is for 60 uses, not 50.
* 8/10 - You use BANK TRANSFER to move funds from Crossing to Theren.
* 8/17 - You use BANK TRANSFER 12 times to move funds from around the game to Theren. This was GuildFest auction night.
* 8/21 - You use BANK TRANSFER to move funds from Theren to Crossing.
* 11/9 - You use BANK DEPOSIT to put Doks in Shard.

That's 15 uses, 60-15 = 45, which matches the most recent entry I see for what you should have left.

For the sake of being thorough, I did test DEBT in both Dev and Prime, and Premium players definitely have it for free.

There doesn't seem to be a bug here.

Zadraes
Re: Bank Contracts for Estate Holders 12/19/2019 03:12 PM CST
>Zadraes

Phew. Thanks for checking on my account. That makes sense to me know. I was just a bit taken aback when I used BANK DEBT and it said I had a runner out ;-) Appreciate the response!

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Bank Contracts for Estate Holders 12/21/2019 11:42 AM CST
>For the sake of being thorough, I did test DEBT in both Dev and Prime, and Premium players definitely have it for free.

Given that we have access to this, can we get the premium debt places to stop charging us a surcharge?

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh