No voting if no new estate gift. 06/27/2018 06:47 PM CDT
I have decided to not to vote for DR during any month in which a new estate holder gift is not given. I don't care if the new gift is something no more than a rock, surely it doesn't take much to have a new gift.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: No voting if no new estate gift. 06/27/2018 07:54 PM CDT
Bro, there’s like 4 gms behind the scenes right now. If you are that hell bent about a fluff gift then design one and email it to Iocanthe. I’d bet she’d be super happy for the help! And then you get to say “hey look, I contributed to the solution!”

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: No voting if no new estate gift. 06/28/2018 10:01 AM CDT
>> And then you get to say “hey look, I contributed to the solution!”<<

I don't pay an Estate Holder subscription to "part of the solution". I pay a subscription as part of a transaction that is expected to met which they are not meeting. If they are short staffed, that is their responsibility and not mine. If I were hell bent, I would cancel the subscription altogether. I find not voting for DR to be very sympathetic toward them.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: No voting if no new estate gift. 06/28/2018 01:35 PM CDT
As is your right I guess. But I guess I see the other side a little better. It’s volunteers expected to do a whole lot with a little. Being crappy on the forum surely isn’t going to help or inspire them to do anything extra. They are victims of a poor business model same as us. But good luck.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: No voting if no new estate gift. 06/28/2018 04:14 PM CDT
You're right. It is overdue.

What do you want as a gift? This weekend, I'll try to get something built and QCed.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: No voting if no new estate gift. 06/28/2018 09:45 PM CDT
Suggestions were moved to a new thread in the General Discussions folder. Please continue the discussion there.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator