Are LTB's Transferrable? 02/22/2017 01:12 AM CST
Couldn't quite find the right forum to post what is essentially a question.
I'm returning to DR from many years ago.
I was once an Estate Holder and noticed that I have 700 LTBs with the account that was Premium.

I think I'd like to go premium again, but I've gotten more in to playing a different character on a different account, and if I do Premium again, it would likely be with my new character.

I could use the character transfer tools to swap the characters between accounts, but that seems like a useless $40 spent.
Can I just move my LTB's to my new account?
Re: Are LTB's Transferrable? 02/22/2017 07:48 AM CST
Unfortunately LTB points are not transferable between accounts. Many (but not all) of the LTB rewards are not bonded to the character that picks them up and can be transferred to another character after purchase them. For example, you can have your premium character submit an LTB alteration scroll, and after it's been completed give the item to the character of your choosing (it's a great way to make a gift for a friend). Off the top of my head, the items that can't be given to another character on another account are the unbreakable gweths, type ahead line, and tattoos from the tattoo shops.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator