Estate Holder gift 09/05/2016 04:38 PM CDT

When are we gonna see September's estate holder gift? The bag still have the stuff from last month.
Re: Estate Holder gift 09/05/2016 07:47 PM CDT
>>When are we gonna see September's estate holder gift? The bag still have the stuff from last month.

They normally come out the first week or so. Since it's Labor Day Weekend, my guess is that the GMs haven't been able to roll it out yet.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Estate Holder gift 09/13/2016 10:11 PM CDT
I'm finalizing the gifts right now and they should be out by midnight est.

You can blame me on the lateness.
---
NaOH+HI
Re: Estate Holder gift 09/14/2016 07:48 PM CDT

Is it a bug that I am able to pick up an unlimited number of gift bags?
Re: Estate Holder gift 09/14/2016 08:48 PM CDT
I'm guessing you mean by alts? It's not a bug to be able to get multiple bags with alts. If you're able to grab multiple bags from the table though, please assist in game so a GM can investigate. I wasn't able to reproduce any issue.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Estate Holder gift 09/15/2016 01:25 PM CDT
I am pretty sure that the same character can get a bag more than once. I have went to check if a new gift is available using my Moon Mage numerous times and never been unable to pick up a bag in spite of already having the gift. I will check today to be sure.
Re: Estate Holder gift 09/16/2016 05:32 PM CDT
Well, at least at the moment it seems I was mistaken. I am prevented from getting a second gift.