Squat Bungalow 10/17/2015 11:59 PM CDT
Hello!

So, with the changes to most magical devices, I think the squat bungalow needs some SERIOUS updating. A lot of the items in there are now pretty much useless. Here's a list of things that (definitely or probably) no longer work:

mechanical ruby-crested penguin - air bubble spell
obsidian mask shaped like two clasped claws - I bought this with my LTB points and can confirm it no longer works :(
dusky-green malachite ring box shaped like a clenched dragon's fist - contains a now-defunct xibaryl rune
midnight black velvet rune pouch embroidered with a wolf sleeping beneath the stars - full of a bunch of items that used to contain spells
sky blue linen doll shaped like a sleeping Halfling - hypnotize spell
turquoise and coral beaded headband with silver-edged feather drops - clears mindstate when TAPed (but mindstate no longer exists?)
faded rose silk fan - zephyr spell

I am sure there are some I missed, though!

It really seems like a bad idea to still be offering these items as 'perks' for being premium when they don't work.

That said, the bungalow on the whole needs a lot of updating. For example, the "blackened-steel bastard sword etched with a silvery storm cloud" for 900 points (aka 9 months of Premium) appraises almost exactly the same as the store-bought bastard swords, or even the 'stout broadsword' from Milgrym's.
Re: Squat Bungalow 10/18/2015 11:37 AM CDT
Check out the estate holder's meeting log from 6/12/15 NONEVERNO:

http://tinyurl.com/pcgt33h (this is a link to the elanthipedia log but punctuation confounded cut and paste)

specifically:

Naohhi says, "We'll be doing a full review of all current LTB shop items. YES, including the ice blade."

Naohhi asks, "Now, let's talk ETAs, because now that I've filled you head will all this crap, you want it like yesterday, right?"

Naohhi says, "Alright, so the ETA, right? I said I'd give that. All told, as long as it's just me pushing on this project.. you guys will likely start seeing releases in the next two months, and work will continue for about a year and a half." (this ETA applies to multiple developments on her list btw)

Naohhi says, "The ETA is best case scenario, and not including if I just really need to take a break -- which happens."

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html