Premium Forge area, no clerk? 06/05/2014 05:08 PM CDT

apologies if this thread is in the wrong area, though I did not see a more appropriate place to put this. Though it isn't perhaps earth-shaking or game breaking, or something to drive one to fits over I was wondering why the premium forging area did not have a clerk to stow my tools.

admittedly I am a newer player, been around for about two months or so, I also understand that DR has a limited staff and alot of them are super busy with all the core game changes that are going on currently. So i do understand to a degree the constraints that are faced with certain things.

with all that being said, I fail to see a good reason that a premium forging area does not actually have a clerk to stow my tools. I understand i can use my vault, or if I had super stats from years of playing i could easily carry my tools around with me and it would be a mote point.

with all that being said, for me its immersion into my character and the game world of DR, an area not having something that should be there and is not. to be the societys are in place all over the world, and alot of them need a good amount of TLC that they haven't gotten with all the core updates and other things going around..which on an OOC level I can fully understand and sympathize with are vastly overworked and UNDERPAID staff. Though for an area that i pay a substantialy larger fee to have access to I do not understand why it is missing key components.

Also, if this has been posted elsewhere I apologize for double posting, though i could not find it or a more appropriate place to put this thread
Re: Premium Forge area, no clerk? 06/05/2014 06:13 PM CDT
It's possible that the clerk just forgot to spawn.

You might want to mention what forge you're using so the GMs could check.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Premium Forge area, no clerk? 06/09/2014 02:21 PM CDT

I had thought their was only one premium forging area, the one within Leth Deriel.

though i have gone to that forging hall a few times and not once seen a clerk for stowing tools i suppose it is possible that every time i've gone it simply hasn't spawned.

though i've found other forging halls without clerks for whatever reason as mentioned i do understand it is a work in progress and staff is currently very very busy with things higher up the chain of priorities on the bucket list of DR.

My only reasoning for mentioning this was to see if i was overlooking something more prolific then not implemented in an area that is exclusive to estate holders. I, E i pay a company more money for benefits and certain benefits are not being delivered. though I do not find fault with the staff, I think with my limited time within DR they always seem to be going above and beyond within their respective fields. I find fault directly with Simutronics for charging an additional fee and not making sure their product can deliver said benefits. And before it is pointed out, yes I understand i have a choice to pay or not to pay i just simply find it mildly disheartening.