Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/18/2013 10:55 AM CDT

<<> go tent
You have been premium since 3/24/2013, but you need to have started before 8/20/2007 to enter here.
> >>

Oh come on. SIX YEARS of Premium to get access to enter Dragon's Horde in Crossing? I think it's a little ridiculous, considering what is in there.

Here's a link to the shop: http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Dragon%27s_Horde
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/19/2013 07:52 AM CDT
As of your last logon:
Your premium service has been continuous (consecutive) since 7/11/2005.
You have a cumulative Premium time of 104 months.
You have a cumulative Platinum time of 53 months.

Something you want from it, you can AIM me at KaetaDR

Kaeta Airtag

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 07:55 AM CDT
Your premium service has been continuous (consecutive) since 1/18/2001.
You have a cumulative Premium time of 184 months.
You have a cumulative Platinum time of 1 months.

I win! :P

Or wait, do I lose?

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.org/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 08:20 AM CDT
As of your last logon:
Your premium service has been continuous (consecutive) since 8/23/1998.
You have a cumulative Premium time of 180 months.

Either second or second to last! ;)

______
Kertig Heart Magdar Bluefletch, Forging Guru of M'Riss
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 01:33 PM CDT
Your premium service has been continuous (consecutive) since 1/8/1998.
You have a cumulative Premium time of 187 months.
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 06:18 PM CDT

So, wasn't meaning for this thread to turn into a bragging thread. :p

But thank you for offering to help! I had quit for a long while but came back around a year ago. I just thought that a shopping place that is far less "special" than a regular fest tent had a pretty ridiculous six year requirement of premium to get in.
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 06:23 PM CDT
It's the last remnant of the old 1-LTB-per-year set up before cumulative time was around. Instead of a tent with gifts you could pick one from like years 1-5 and 7, the 6 year "LTB" was access to that shop. When cumulative time came, the various LTB tents were merged into the bungalow, but that 6th year shop stayed in place.

I've always wanted to go back and add similar shops for all of the years. There's a lot of years behind us these days; that project keeps getting bigger and bigger.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 07:26 PM CDT
I'd prefer if the LTB shops worked like Platinum portals work, on how long you've been around vs when you've been around.

In other words, people could always someday get into the X shop, if they stick around long enough.

The idea that I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever get into the pier shop seems so discouraging.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 08:31 PM CDT
>The idea that I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever get into the pier shop seems so discouraging.

I can understand that. It's a bit of a mixed bag for me.

Those who maintain a consecutive length of Premium time for that long tend to be a rare group of folks. Some of you who posted higher in the thread are very special indeed, and I've always wanted to do more to reward that type of loyalty. Something more than just saying, "You guys are awesome, we really appreciate you." That's the main reason I've held off on making any changes to that merchant this long -- the hope that some day I'll find a way to get more out there.

But I completely understand that real life comes up, and some folks just need to step away from DR or Premium at times, or they came to Premium later in the game, both of which kill that consecutive timing or make it very hard to reach the higher levels.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 10:46 PM CDT
Your premium service has been continuous (consecutive) since xx/xx/1997.
You have a cumulative Premium time of 193 months.
You have a cumulative Platinum time of 174 months.

Couldn't resist!

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Amusement pier shops - Dragon's Horde 08/20/2013 11:30 PM CDT
weird, my continuous should only have like 6 months on my cumulative, not 20, and I shouldn't have a gap since I restarted years ago.
I guess I'll mail billing or someone in the morning.