Siksraja - Pack House Apartments 04/17/2013 01:54 PM CDT
Got tired of trying to find someone to sell me a house out there so I thought up this idea for some apartments in the village.

ROOM 1:
[Dzirta Nars, Rudens istava]/[Pack House, Fall Room]
Painted in great detail, a colorful mural showing a group of travelers during the Fall season fills the walls of the narrow hallway. A squat ironwood table rests against one wall, it's surface fully occupied by a wide glass bowl filled with fresh green and yellow apples.
You also see some steps (to Dzirta Nars), an afelsn durvis, and a sarkana durvis.
Obvious exits: North, West.

ROOM 2:
[Dzirta Nars, Zawra istava]/[Pack House, Winter Room]
The walls of this narrow hallway are completely covered in a brilliant mural portraying a group of travelers during the Winter season. Several hunting skefne are mounted at regular intervals down the length of the walls, strategically positioned as to not interfere with the painted mural.
You also see forfra durvis, and a valta durvis.
Obvious exits: South, West.

ROOM 3:
[Dzirta Nars, Favasar istava]/[Pack House, Spring Room]
A brilliant mural depicting a group of travelers during the Spring season covers both walls of the narrow hallway and continues onwards to the next area. A small bench is pushed up against one of the walls, allowing for a place to rest and admire the vivid painting.
You also see a dzelteno durvis, and a juans durvis.
Obvious exits: South, East.

ROOM 4:
[Dzirta Nars, Vasara istava]/[Pack House, Summer Room]
Rich paints have been used to create a mural across both walls of the hallway, depicting a group of travelers during the Summer season. A large gaethzen globe shaped like a multi-rayed sun hangs from ceiling, providing an abundance of light at any time of day.
You also see a zala durvis, and a zila durvis.
Obvious exits: North, East.

MAP:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1wVDwGunr9jlE02OPHrjGt-yrkTrsB6CtBhpwPcdcHDc/edit?usp=sharing
Purple rooms are the proposed new rooms.

NOTES:
As this is a proposal for Rakash housing in a Rakash-only area of Siksraja I think it would be fitting to keep with the naming conventions for the area and use the translated terms for room names, the colors used, and for the word "door" itself. I think this could also be a pretty neat place to put some sort of housing shop with some Rakash-styled items representing our Gods. IE: Door decorations, wall hangings, etc.

That could be a fun contest to run! Get some player submissions on what sort of items to include in a Rakash housing shop. There should probably be at least a clerk there with a few options for different "durvis" other than the colored ones standard to the proposed rooms. :)

After all, the cutthroat did make the decision to live her life this way, right?