An idea for pirate wednesday 05/16/2002 08:51 AM CDT
Houseboats! Raise the jolly roger, hoist the mizzenmast, and all that other piraty jargon. They wouldn't have to be piraty, but it could be an option. Anywhere from a small raft with a shack on it, to a yaht. Can put some in the seas near Aesry, the Faldesu, or just make new neighborhoods near the docks of various cities.

Steel.
Re: An idea for pirate wednesday 07/10/2002 10:43 AM CDT
I like this idea. Actually, any idea that involves boats are pirates can't be wrong.

"Har, yah lil landlubbas, I gonta make yah walk da plank I will."

<grunts>

<You push Jaedren to walk the plank as a horde of sharks swim in circles beneath>

"Any last words, yah got lil Toggler?" <cackles>

Jaedren - "Rufh stinks"

<You kick Jaedren in the shins!>

"I'll see yah in Davy Jones locker someday wee one."

<You push Jaedren one last time as he falls from the plank>

<All of a sudden Tessima swoops from the mizzenmasts to rescue Jaedren and save the day>

Tessima - "Ha! Look what I caught."

"Nooo, look at all them disappointed fishies."

<You point at the sharks down below>

First crew shipmate "Aye Cap'n, they look mighty hungry."

<You glance at the first crew shipmate>

<You quickly grab the first crew shipmate and toss him overboard into the ocean>

"Har! Look at them happy fishies go."

** End Sadistic Dream **

No animals, gnomes or halflings were harmed during the making of this dream. That was fun. :)

-Rufhy
Re: An idea for pirate wednesday 07/10/2002 11:13 AM CDT
Rufhelous...

You're making me nervous.

Iocanthe
Re: An idea for pirate wednesday 07/10/2002 02:15 PM CDT
Ok, I just reread my post about that story and it's REAL funny. Man, I do good work <chortle>

Hey,

Just a thought but can we re-enact that story IG? Either with the same characters or different characters is fine with me.

Rufhelous...

You're making me nervous.

Iocanthe

My work is never done until ALL the GMs are nervous <nods>

-Rufflehouse
Re: An idea for pirate wednesday 05/23/2003 01:13 AM CDT
>Houseboats! Raise the jolly roger, hoist the mizzenmast, and all that other piraty jargon. They wouldn't have to be piraty, but it could be an option. Anywhere from a small raft with a shack on it, to a yaht. Can put some in the seas near Aesry, the Faldesu, or just make new neighborhoods near the docks of various cities.

>Steel.

Now this is an idea I like! Not so much the pirate part but houseboats, yeah!

>>---|> =Haust= <|---<<

"It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play the violin." That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.