Mod-lourda, a little direction please? 05/12/2002 03:31 PM CDT
I know ye all are busy, but I have had many ideas in diffirent folders, each one I have thought out in some detail, I spend alot of time doing so. Yet I receive no indication whether you guys dislike the idea completely, like some aspects, or like it alot. Not looking for recognition, I will understand if my ideas are completely out the question because of some techinical reason or you guys just hate them. I just want some response so I know if I am in the right direction, or if my ideas are just way out there.
Thanks,
Feeenyx Ryzing
Re: Mod-lourda, a little direction please? 05/12/2002 04:23 PM CDT
Hi, I'm not Lourda but maybe I can help shed some light.

Many GM's read many different boards, and a lot of them may never comment on anything they read, but that doesn't mean they don't take note of it. Also, I believe one board monitor duty is to summarize for the GM's in charge of various things what types of things were discussed in the message boards. So even if a GM isn't reading the boards, they still have those summaries to go by.

You should definitely keep suggesting things, because even something that is 'completely out of the question' now might be possible next year or in several years. Just don't expect a GM to respond to every idea. Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. It's nothing personal.
Re: Mod-lourda, a little direction please? 05/12/2002 05:56 PM CDT
Greetings Feeenyx,

Poster SmithA77 is correct. GM's may not respond on the boards but they do read them and are always glad to see player ideas on the game.

And you never know, some day you might see your ideas come to life. <winks> Keep the ideas coming.

Lourda

Questions or comments, contact mod-lourda@play.net.
Re: Mod-lourda, a little direction please? 05/12/2002 09:35 PM CDT
Aye, I realize you guys are busy and don't have time to respond on every post, that is fine. Was just trying to get an idea if my ideas were just ridiculous and that is why I have not once gotten a response from a GM. Thank for telling me to keep posting, I was beginning to feel that my efforts were just being discarded completely.
Feeenyx Ryzing