Asian boat city 04/08/2002 11:58 PM CDT
[Langenfirth, Lakefront][Riverhaven Riverfront][etc....]
As you approach the dark waters, colored brown by the decaying matter you are bombarded with the scent of fried fish and brine in the air. An occasional rustle of a tattered sail can be heard overhead combined with the screeching of white winged sea birds, home to roost for the night in tangled rigging of the former sailing ships. A jumble of ships ranging in size and shape bob gently in a slight deep water current, slowly rotting in the salted air. The ships all bound together with anchor chain unmoving in a cage of brass and wood. Connecting the former sailing vessels is a maze of planks and rope bridges. You also see a sturdy oak masted schooner, a rusted former pleasure barge, a tall island junk, a listing house boat, a fat hulled trading junk, a broken masted racing schooner, a cracked keel war barge, white washed river boat, and a harbor scowl. Obvious paths: east plank, north plank.

If this exists somewhere please ignore my idea as being done already, but please tell me where ids like to see it. If it doesn’t it would be nice if you can fish from your house. Oh and if you do create something like this I want to have a chance to buy one.

Shorty the Dwarven pirate Father of Grimslayer
Re: Asian boat city 04/09/2002 08:30 AM CDT
I love the flavor of this idea. Someone open Arthe Bay.

Bryn/Reilly.