What is wrong with the exchange clerk? And please fix them 11/02/2021 06:46 PM CDT

>look
[Estate Holders' Headquarters, Home Exchange Office]
Tiny, stuffed with old, dusty furniture, and smelling like yesterday's laundry, this office is anything but a testimony to bureaucratic efficiency. Large piles of yellowing papers spill from cracked file cabinets and lie scattered upon the floor, fallen from large, ungainly stacks on what little desk space is not taken up by piles of mouldering food. You also see an oak doorway and a surly clerk.
Obvious exits: none.
>ask clerk about homes
"Yes, yes," says the clerk as he shuffles through some papers. "Your old home's registration is for Crossing, Midton Circle. If you want to claim a new one, you must give me the current registration fee of 60000 Kronars."
>give clerk 60000
"You don't have a home to give up!" says the clerk. "I only help people who want to give up their old home for another."
>
>home recall
You recall that you have a hickory frame cottage around Crossing, Midton Circle. It is a freestanding home, with a window located in a middleclass urban area. Any race or profession can live in this home.

The home contains:
Re: What is wrong with the exchange clerk? And please fix them 11/03/2021 07:14 PM CDT
I spoke with a GM, and we think we know what happened here.

This sometimes happens with individual characters and we are working on fixing it for you. A GM might need to pop in and chat with you the next time a GM is free and you log in.

And if you don't see that this is fixed the next week, please ASSIST in game.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: What is wrong with the exchange clerk? And please fix them 11/04/2021 09:38 PM CDT

Thank you kindly. Much appreciated