Issue with Housing 03/07/2020 02:57 AM CST
I tried to recall my housing. This is for an account that lapsed 15 years between logins. I've had no vault issues or anything else but my house and whatever I had in it are gone. I'm assuming there's no returning it but I wanted to check anyway.

Talvor - Old Man
Re: Issue with Housing 03/07/2020 06:28 AM CST
>>OBRIENJ2: I tried to recall my housing. This is for an account that lapsed 15 years between logins. I've had no vault issues or anything else but my house and whatever I had in it are gone. I'm assuming there's no returning it but I wanted to check anyway.

The home will have been reclaimed by the system, but if the same character claims a new home, your old furniture should transfer to the new home.

GM Cordulia
Re: Issue with Housing 03/07/2020 03:05 PM CST
If he came back after 15 years it's likely the furniture wasn't saved when it was reclaimed by the system prior to the 2009 upgrades.
Re: Issue with Housing 03/07/2020 07:27 PM CST
Sorry to say but chances are 95% that your interior items are gone. How do I know? Because I left for 10 yrs, didnt put my acct on hold & when I came back all my items including one of kind cant be repeated due to racial name items were gone.

Sorry Cordulia, I have to disagree with you on this. Yes, I complained about it before with the previous GMs.
Re: Issue with Housing 03/08/2020 09:33 PM CDT
That's unfortunate, but it seems to be the case. No verbs recall my items. I'm pretty sure I emailed or spoke with someone more than 10 years ago to request my account be put on hold. My furniture and any items I had in my house do not seem to be returning in any way shape or form.

Talvor - Old Man