Gift Bags 04/03/2017 09:51 PM CDT
It is quite possible and actually very easy to get more than one gift bag by a single character. This can't be done with a single vist to Fang Cove and I am not sure how long the actual timer is, but by leaving Fang Cove and coming back later, in my case 3 rl days, I was able to pick up a second gift bag. Once picked up it can't be put back.
Re: Gift Bags 04/04/2017 10:28 AM CDT
I think this is less a bug and more an intentional choice. While the timer could be extended I think it's what it is mainly to discourage mass gift bag grabs more than actually prevent someone from grabbing multiples.

It's set at 3 days vs something longer in the event someone grabs a gift bag before a "new" gift bag comes out, preventing them from getting the new bag if it shows up a short time after that.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Gift Bags 04/04/2017 02:41 PM CDT
Yes - the timer is "You can't have two right away, but if you choose to return later, you may get another."

So vague and GMly, I know.

If we come up with a gift that you really love and want more of, though, we don't want you to feel like you have to hit the open market or wait the months and months on end until it hits the curio shop.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff