Receive my Plat home in Prime? 06/12/2015 08:52 PM CDT
I just came back to Prime yesterday. I have been a Plat member and was playing Plat last year. Now, I've only resubscribed to my Prime membership. In game, in Prime, I loaded up my bard and went and got myself a house in Crossings. Now, I may be crazy or confused, but I'm like 90% sure that the house it loaded for my Prime bard (furniture, walls, door, etc.) is the house that belonged to my Plat bard, not my Prime bard. Is that normal?
Re: Receive my Plat home in Prime? 06/15/2015 09:16 AM CDT
I don't think it's normal, but could you have decorated the two homes similarly? this seems possible especially if you shut down the Prime home to move over to Plat. It's also difficult for me to think how the two instances could have cross-contaminated like that. They're two different organisms that see no interaction. Often GMs release things in one instance first (e.g. Plat) but not the other in case the release detrimentally harms the game and they have a working version they can revert back to (e.g. Prime).

Having said that, homes have always played by their own set of rules. Maybe something happened?

Nikpack
Re: Receive my Plat home in Prime? 06/15/2015 04:21 PM CDT

I don't think they were the same, but I could be nuts. The Plat home was the first "humble" home, and it matched my pirate-esque bard (who is the Plat bard). My Prime home was all blues and blacks with a snow theme. But maybe I'm just not remembering. We bounce around an awful lot. I just wondered if it was a thing. Either way, I've begun to change it all back out to match my Prime bard anyway. No harm!