Unable to get items from furniture. 01/26/2014 01:15 PM CST
Last night I was opening boxes in a home where I am a guest and was getting some of them from "a tall flamewood corner hutch with scarlet glass-paneled doors" - one of the simucoin furniture items. At one point I received a message that I forgot the record but after that message was given I received the message "You may not remove items from your furniture until a Game Master has cleared you to do so. You may request Game Master assistance by typing ASSIST REQUEST" whenever I try to get items from the hutch. If I try to put items in the hutch I get the message "You cannot attach items to your furniture until a Game Master has cleared you to do so. You may request Game Master assistance by typing ASSIST REQUEST". I can look into it with no problems. Characters on the account that own the home have no problems.

When I checked my own home which has the same item I received the same response, So I think it is an issue with either that character or the whole account (there is no easy way for me to check if it is an account issue). I spoke with a gamenost who suggested I post here.
Re: Unable to get items from furniture. 01/27/2014 01:49 AM CST
I had that issue as well once and a GM fixed me from an assist.

===
My spathas at hand,
From the ashes I rise,
With resolve in my heart,
And fire in my eyes.
Re: Unable to get items from furniture. 02/17/2014 02:10 PM CST
Hmmm. This happened again with a different character on a different account. I was lock picking again and was holding a chest in my hand by apparently picking a chest in my traveler's trunk since I wasn't specifying that I wanted to pick my chest. This is probably the exact same thing that happened last time.
Re: Unable to get items from furniture. 02/17/2014 02:17 PM CST
Just FYI, you don't need to specify the noun of the box you want to pick if it's in your hands.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh