LTB Points Off 06/08/2013 07:20 PM CDT
Hello,

Came back to game after a couple of years, went basic at first and decided to upgrade to premie. I've seen the message every time I've logged in that there's a problem with my LTB points for weeks now, and I'm wondering how long this process takes. I do have some old benefits sitting in vaults I thought were wonderful then but I have no use for now - if I need to trade them in to break even or something of that nature.

I would love to hear from someone if possible. I know you're all busy the next couple of weeks, and that's fine. I just REALLY want to work towards a new spell prep.

Thanks!
~Aurora
Re: LTB Points Off 06/08/2013 08:32 PM CDT
What's the exact messaging that you are getting? Does it tell you that staff is working on fixing it?

You might want to assist about the problem anyway. At the very least you can get a more exact answer about what needs to be done.

Nikpack
Re: LTB Points Off 06/08/2013 11:32 PM CDT
Hello, Xxxxx. You currently have a problem with your LTB points. A bug existed that granted some people extra points that they should not have had -- usually because of a past Premium/Platinum trial. We show you as having -2800 points available to spend now, which means you were likely caught up in this.

Staff has been notified that you have negative points and are working on a resolution. Someone will be in touch once a decision has been made. It may be a few days or longer, please don't assist. In the meantime, please visit the Estate Holder forums if you have questions or concerns.

You will see this message each time you log in. Apologies for the hassle.

So I don't think assisting is the best idea. Just looking to see how long it takes. I understand people have been busy with the festival, but that number ticked down once already because of points I "earned", I'd prefer not to lose any more if we can come to an agreement.
Re: LTB Points Off 06/09/2013 12:12 AM CDT
Now I can see why You didn't assist. Sorry!

Nikpack
Re: LTB Points Off 06/09/2013 08:16 AM CDT
You might try writting the feedback or billing offices? I don't know if they can help or not.

Pants.
Re: LTB Points Off 06/09/2013 12:14 PM CDT
Even though it says it notifies staff, we don't always exactly get that message. It would be a good idea for you to assist.

I've seen a few of those errors before and right now I cannot remember what the best course was, but do assist.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: LTB Points Off 06/10/2013 12:38 PM CDT
>I've seen a few of those errors before and right now I cannot remember what the best course was, but do assist.

When I had this issue a few years ago, the solution was giving back the items I purchased with LTBs.

You typed Roar Help. Good for you!