LTB problems 07/14/2012 07:19 PM CDT

I recently went back to premie after a few years of being either prime or inactive, and it seems there was a bug at some point that messed up LTBs, not too sure. I assisted IG and the person that responded was very helpful, but didn't really have an answer. Right now it shows that I have -3400 LTBs, just wondering how that can get cleared up. Thanks!
Re: LTB problems 07/14/2012 08:08 PM CDT
I want to say you'll have to email Billing about this? The forums are usually a bad choice for direct support, even if the staff is awesome.
Re: LTB problems 07/14/2012 10:19 PM CDT
Yeah I tried email first, and assiting. I'm sure they'll get to it, I was just kind of hoping for an answer before the next billing cycle rolls around so I figured a I'd give these a shot.
Re: LTB problems 07/15/2012 01:36 AM CDT
<<I recently went back to premie after a few years of being either prime or inactive, and it seems there was a bug at some point that messed up LTBs, not too sure. I assisted IG and the person that responded was very helpful, but didn't really have an answer. Right now it shows that I have -3400 LTBs, just wondering how that can get cleared up. Thanks!

I recall this happening a while back (maybe a year), and spent a better part of a half an hour searching for the post that mentions what to do/who to speak to. It was serious enough that they shut down the entire LTB system until it was corrected. As with all things premium, GM Zadraes is probably the one you need to contact. There's a good chance he will see this thread and contact you himself. You might want to check your play.net e-mail every so often.

Nikpack
Re: LTB problems 07/15/2012 12:28 PM CDT
Yours is a bit of an odd case -- I've already been looking into it. I'll be in touch in the next couple of days when I get get some more info.

SGM Zadraes
Logistics Lead
Premium Lead
Trader Guild Advocate