EZScript Inquiry 12/16/2020 09:40 PM CST
I'm hoping to have a staff altered with a Corn Maze scroll and then get an EZScript LTB applied to it but it's a little ambiguous what type of base item an EZScript can be applied to. For example, I'd hate to alter a cambrinth staff to later find out that it cannot have an EZScript applied to it so could you please elaborate what would be allowed?

Types of Staves/Items I've considered:
* CAMBRINTH - Is cambrinth allowed?
* VERBS - Can it have existing verbs such as the gloomwood staff from LT at the fest this year?
* FLARE - Can the staff/item have a flare enchant such as the Officer's staff from Duskruin?
* PLAIN - Or does it need to be a completely plain staff/item in order for the EZScript to be applied?

Thank you as always for the feedback and clarifications!

V
Re: EZScript Inquiry 12/16/2020 09:48 PM CST
Also, once an item is decided, is it still possible to email or message a GM to confirm the verbs the player is considering would be acceptable before hand? If so, what would be the preferred method?

Thanks again!

V
Re: EZScript Inquiry 12/17/2020 11:36 PM CST
Hi V,

Some of what you're asking can be answered here: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Post:EZScripted_items_-_5/28/2009_-_10:19:46

In terms of items that can be EZScripted - typically, these are going to be plain items with no current verbs attached. The exception to this would be if the item had previously been EZscripted, in that situation we may be able to add additional verbs.

Flares cannot be Ezscripted at all and cambrinth would need an in-person merchant willing to do that work.

The plainer the item, the more likely we can EZScript it. That said, if you have an item you're considering and would like to run it by us first - you are more than welcome to email your ideas to dr-events@play.net.

Tullie
Re: EZScript Inquiry 12/19/2020 02:08 PM CST

Thank you Tullie, this was very helpful!

V