Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/06/2020 11:36 AM CDT
The shop Fenwyrthie's Curios was being updated with former monthly gifts but hasn't seen an update since 2015.

Can this please be updated?

---
Inauri
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/06/2020 05:32 PM CDT
It's on my backlog item.

Are there any particular gifts you're interested in seeing in Fenwyrthie's? (And before anyone asks, no the 108 cambrinth bag will not be appearing in the Curio shop.)

Once I have time to get to it, I'll most likely be removing a few of the older gifts and adding a handful of new ones.

Tullie
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/06/2020 06:35 PM CDT
Here's my wishlist:

Feb 2020 - 25 item lootsack
Dec 2018 - dye tub and/or assorted dyes
Jan 2017 - either or both of the deed registers
Oct 2016 - pilgrim's satchel with pilgrim's badge
June 2016 - large burlap carryall splattered with a multitude of different colors (contains a different dye tub from above as well, could be sold separately or not)

Of the items currently in the shop, please don't remove the gorbesh basket, gearbag, woodcutter's carryall, scholar's tote, pastry chef's bag, iron toolbox painted with gears, alchemy kit or rose-tinted glasses. I may have missed some when browsing the wiki page, but ff it's a profession or otherwise themed shoulder-worn container then I want it available in the shop basically.
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/07/2020 12:26 PM CDT
>>Are there any particular gifts you're interested in seeing in Fenwyrthie's? (And before anyone asks, no the 108 cambrinth bag will not be appearing in the Curio shop.)

The bag WOULD have been dope, but I understand.

Gifts I'm particularly interested in:

* shiny satin bag embroidered with dancing rainbows w/contents
* plain linen laundry bag w/contents
* register covers
* worn and supple leather sidebag with dark stains w/contents

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Estate_Holder_gifts

>>Once I have time to get to it, I'll most likely be removing a few of the older gifts and adding a handful of new ones.

Do you mean some of the super old ones before the shop was updated last time?

---
Inauri
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/09/2020 05:02 AM CDT

Why will the bag not be there?
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/09/2020 07:15 AM CDT
<<Why will the bag not be there?

Probably because it's overpowered for a full-time shop release and released as a one-time special gift. It's supposed to be special.

Nikpack
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 07/09/2020 04:14 PM CDT
The bag was an EXTREMELY generous gift, one that probably won't be matched on that scale again. Because of this, it won't be moving to the curio shop.

Tullie
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 10/31/2020 12:15 AM CDT
<<The bag was an EXTREMELY generous gift, one that probably won't be matched on that scale again. Because of this, it won't be moving to the curio shop.

There are some reasonable alternatives to that hardline:
(1) Place it in the curio shop, but price it accordingly and/or limit purchases.
(2) If the intent is maintain a limited distribution, then perhaps placing it in the Dragon's Horde instead would be appropriate.
(3) Finally, if it is truly too special to be available in a shop for coin then place it in the LTB shop.
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 11/01/2020 02:11 PM CST
<<Are there any particular gifts you're interested in seeing in Fenwyrthie's? (And before anyone asks, no the 108 cambrinth bag will not be appearing in the Curio shop.)

I second GABRIEL4's nomination for the "Feb 2020 - 25 item lootsack." +1 for the black spidersilk lootsack clasped with a platinum dragon. And, although I am not personally interested in the "Oct 2016 - pilgrim's satchel with pilgrim's badge," I concur that it would make a nice addition to the curio shop.

I would like to add a third vote to GABRIEL4's and SPICYDIAPSID's request for "Jan 2017 - either or both of the deed registers." / "deed registers," +1 for the dark leather register cover stamped with a roaring dragon. And although I already posses the August 2016 gifts, I concur with SPICYDIAPSID that the "worn and supple leather sidebag with dark stains w/contents" would also make a nice addition to the curio shop.
Re: Request: Update for Fenwyrthie's Curios 05/17/2021 08:07 AM CDT
>It's on my backlog item.

>Are there any particular gifts you're interested in seeing in Fenwyrthie's? (And before anyone asks, no the 108 cambrinth bag will not be appearing in the Curio shop.)

>Once I have time to get to it, I'll most likely be removing a few of the older gifts and adding a handful of new ones.

I recently perused Fenwyrthie's wares and, acknowledging that there may be some rotating stock I missed, noticed nothing updated, so I'm curious if any progress has been made on this backlogged project. Thanks for any update. Oh, and offering the notorious cambrinth bag as a token raffle prize was a nice touch.