Bugged? Characters cant get gift 02/24/2020 12:23 AM CST
It seems I have a few characters that can not get the gift this month, even though they havent. I thought this bug was squashed when the "timer" was removed.

GM suggestions short of assisting IG? Thank you
Re: Bugged? Characters cant get gift 02/24/2020 07:50 AM CST
>>PURHEART: It seems I have a few characters that can not get the gift this month, even though they havent. I thought this bug was squashed when the "timer" was removed.

>>GM suggestions short of assisting IG? Thank you

Some characters may still experience this issue when they attempt to get a gift for the first time after this change was implemented. If the timer is not wearing off for you, you will have to assist as the character in question to have it fixed.

Note that if the character is fresh out of the Character Manager, he will need to gain some ranks before being eligible to get a Premium gift. (This is to prevent people from repeatedly rolling throwaway characters to get multiple copies of the gift.)

GM Cordulia
Re: Bugged? Characters cant get gift 02/24/2020 08:18 AM CST
Thanks Cordulia,
No, they are not fresh from the maker LOL No, I just rarely log them in & you're right, I probably havent logged them in since the change.

Okay, I've found a couple more so once I get all of them together I'll do an assist. So I dont take up much IG time for ya'll do I need to have each one do an assist or can I just do one for all of them?
Re: Bugged? Characters cant get gift 02/24/2020 08:24 AM CST
>>PURHEART: Okay, I've found a couple more so once I get all of them together I'll do an assist. So I dont take up much IG time for ya'll do I need to have each one do an assist or can I just do one for all of them?

Each character will need to be logged in to be fixed, but you can place the assist on one character and then log in the others so we can fix them during the same assist.

GM Cordulia