LTB Transportation question 07/04/2019 05:56 AM CDT

LTB CLAIM TRANSPORTATION:
--Allows you one-time access to a special portal hub for 25 points.
--The hub contains portals leading to most areas around the game.
--This perk can only be used once every 7 days and is a one way trip.

Okay, but where exactly can these portals go to? Say I wanted to go to Hara'jaal for a tattoo, for example. (I have done the quest to get there, I just have low circle characters who die before they get to the enclave)
Re: LTB Transportation question 07/04/2019 11:10 AM CDT
This is something I was curious about, so I used 25 points to find out. :)

>ltb claim transportation list

Are you certain you want to access the portal hub? It will cost 25 LTB points, and you may only use this once every 7 days.
[Repeat the command within 10 seconds to confirm.]
>ltb claim transportation list
You feel a sudden sensation of weightlessness as your surroundings blur and completely change...

[Workshop Foyer]
A gilded mirror hangs above a vase of roses sitting on a polished cherry side table. The gilt frame lends sparkle to the ivory silk which papers the walls. Several open doors line the room, each leading to a different town in the lands. You also see a Surlaenis door, a Hibarnhvidar door, a Riverhaven door, a Mer'Kresh door, a Muspar'i door, a Langenfirth door, a Rossman's door, an Ain Ghazal door, a Shard door, a Leth Deriel door, a Therenborough door, a Ratha door and a Crossing door.
Obvious exits: none.

[You may not use this ability again for 7 days.]

Hopefully that helps :)

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: LTB Transportation question 07/04/2019 02:19 PM CDT
Well, it answers my question, even if it's not the answer I wanted to hear. :D

Thanks, now at least I know in case I want to use that for somewhere else in a pinch.
Re: LTB Transportation question 07/04/2019 03:58 PM CDT
<<Okay, but where exactly can these portals go to? Say I wanted to go to Hara'jaal for a tattoo, for example. (I have done the quest to get there, I just have low circle characters who die before they get to the enclave)

As a heads up, there's a much safer way to get there now than via Ratha. Take the airship from Langenfirth to M'riss and hop on the ferry to Mer'kresh and the boat to Hara'jaal. You'll have to get through the caracal section on M'riss, but it's not a maze, there's no rooms with roundtime, and no huge cliff to climb. As a heads up, if you're too low to be able to kill anything on m'riss/kresh the airship costs 50 lirum per circle, so make sure you bring enough to make the trip back or you can get stuck on the island without anything to kill to sell. Been there done that. It sucked.
Re: LTB Transportation question 07/04/2019 11:12 PM CDT
Ooh, see what happens when I'm gone for too many years. Thanks, I'll give that a shot. :D

I had one character get a tattoo back when you still had to have glyphs to keep your stuff without your grave spitting it all up. I was lucky to have a Cleric find her body and help her out, cause THAT sucked.