Simucoins 08/15/2018 04:17 PM CDT

It would be great if we did not have to manually collect the monthly simucoins
Re: Simucoins 08/16/2018 06:20 PM CDT
For the time being, we want you to log in and at least have a slim chance of looking at stuff in the store. You don't have to buy anything, but we are wanting you to hit that first page, anyway and show us that your account is actively used.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Simucoins 08/18/2018 01:18 AM CDT
>It would be great if we did not have to manually collect the monthly simucoins

How do you collect them? I've never done it.
Re: Simucoins 08/18/2018 03:42 AM CDT
Log into the Simucoin store, select DragonRealms for your store, and there should be a button at the top of the list of items for redeeming the free coins. Only works if you have a paid account.

https://store.play.net/

- Navesi
Re: Simucoins 08/18/2018 10:19 AM CDT

Since we're on the subject, can someone please figure out the SSO requirements and fix the interaction between play.net and the simustore? There's obviously hooks between the two applications since you're presenting the current balance on the main site anyways, the extra logon coming from the forums/FE's/mainsite is cumbersome to say the least.

-N
Re: Simucoins 08/19/2018 11:06 AM CDT
>Log into the Simucoin store, select DragonRealms for your store, and there should be a button at the top of the list of items for redeeming the free coins. Only works if you have a paid account.

Thanks. It looks like the reward is cumulative, because one of my accounts had 725 simucoins to redeem.
Re: Simucoins 08/19/2018 06:16 PM CDT
725 I the monthly I think for Plat/Fallen

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!
Re: Simucoins 08/19/2018 09:10 PM CDT
Its not cumulative, if you dont claim it by your end date (which I think is like the day or or before your billing date) it goes poof. And yes, I've lost one or two because I've forgotten.
725 is probably tf/plat coin as its like 525 or so for premie.
Re: Simucoins 08/21/2018 11:27 AM CDT
Oof. Hmm, how many months have I missed out on?
Re: Simucoins 09/05/2018 12:17 PM CDT
I brought this up in another folder and was mildly insulted for it; was basically told I was too lazy to logon once a month to another site.

Yes, this should be an auto-include, just like LTB points, but it's not set up that way so we just have to remember to logon and collect our points.

I do get the "it forces to you check out our store and maybe make a purchase" logic.

Balkinar (and pals)
Re: Simucoins 09/05/2018 02:40 PM CDT
I know, after a months time, I've forgotten we get simucoin.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: Simucoins 11/16/2018 01:51 PM CST
For what it's worth, I never just randomly check/browse the store when I claim my simucoins. I check/browse the store when planning to buy other things, like corn maze passes, because that's when I'll probably buy a big honking block of simucoins (if I'm running low) and I wonder what else the store has (since now I have extra coins to burn).

In other words, I look at the store when I lack simucoins and need to buy more, or already have a ton on hand. When I have a small amount of simucoins, like the ones from the monthly gifts, I never check the store because it never brings me to the point that I can buy something of value. Making it so I miss out on getting coins automatically, I'm even less likely to be in a place where I go "well, I have 7k coins stored, I should check out what the bigger value items are to see if I need to top myself off to get that".

Instead, my monthly coins gets me like 3-4k before the next micro-event, which is neat for buying a few passes to it, but never enough to really browse beyond that. I browse when I end up buying a new block of coins for $100 or whatever, which keeps me busy for the year.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.