LTB scroll question 04/06/2018 01:41 PM CDT

Can the LTB scrolls be used to alter cambrinth items? Just checking before I go for it...
Re: LTB scroll question 04/06/2018 07:07 PM CDT
At this time, LTB scrolls are not for cambrinth.

Sorry!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: LTB scroll question 04/08/2018 10:47 AM CDT

Can we alter pets?
Re: LTB scroll question 04/08/2018 11:04 AM CDT
Current LTB scrolls are for cosmetic changes to things that are generally not heavily scripted.

You can generally alter a cloak with the feature hiding "turn cloak" hood on it, as long as it stays a cloak.

You couldn't alter the teleporting cloak from the recent Duskruin shop.

You could alter a plain container or a gem pouch.

You couldn't alter a pet or pet-home container.

Right now, the LTB scrolls are probably the most restricted of all the alteration scrolls.

There's hope for some sort of alternative option, but that's still a future thing right this minute, so that's all I'll say about that!

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: LTB scroll question 11/28/2019 11:48 AM CST
<<Current LTB scrolls are for cosmetic changes to things that are generally not heavily scripted.

<<You can generally alter a cloak with the feature hiding "turn cloak" hood on it, as long as it stays a cloak.

<<You couldn't alter the teleporting cloak from the recent Duskruin shop.

<<You could alter a plain container or a gem pouch.

<<You couldn't alter a pet or pet-home container.

<<Right now, the LTB scrolls are probably the most restricted of all the alteration scrolls.

<<There's hope for some sort of alternative option, but that's still a future thing right this minute, so that's all I'll say about that!

<<Iocanthe
<<Doing stuff

I am pretty certain I altered a kitten back in 2015 with a scroll on this account but it seems we can't do that anymore. The only problem with that is that live alterers mostly won't touch them either. The only session that the Witch did where she would work on 'living things' was so prohibitively priced that I didn't bother because I'd done a kitten by scroll before so I thought I'd be able to again (not having seen the post referenced above). Also my other account was already out of spots for work at Hollow Eve. Alterers are so few and far between outside of festivals in DragonRealms that I don't know WHEN I'll be able to get my kittens worked on.

Gnara the Gnome Trader (and others) Player
Re: LTB scroll question 12/02/2019 09:23 PM CST
Hi Gnara!

I know of at least 2 different merchants who will work with live pets. Perhaps one will visit Fang Cove soon.

Tullie