LTB Scroll question 11/21/2017 05:31 PM CST
I wrote out a scroll, do I need to do something with it? I wasn't sure, so I just put the scroll and the item away in my backpack, it's been several days and when I read the scroll it says
"You've just written out this request." I am not in a hurry, and I know HE is going on, but I just want to make sure I am not missing a step in getting my request put in to the system?
~Relee
Re: LTB Scroll question 11/21/2017 11:12 PM CST
>>Maddygren: I wrote out a scroll, do I need to do something with it?

Simply filling out the alteration scroll is sufficient. Read it once in a while to check for replies from the GM. (There may be delays if you fail to provide rare materials or wear a title you have requested in the item name.)

>>DR-Helje: If you've not had a response in over a week, please post or email me with the name of the character with the scroll, the scroll number, and the date you last had contact. I will investigate further.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Paladin new player guide: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Paladin_new_player_guide

armor and shields: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Armor_and_shield_player_guide
Re: LTB Scroll question 11/22/2017 03:17 PM CST
Oh! Replies will show up in the read of the scroll! Now I get it... I did include a material I would probably need to provide, how do I "provide" the material exactly, simply by having it in my possession?

Thank you for your help!
~Relee
Re: LTB Scroll question 11/22/2017 03:28 PM CST
>Oh! Replies will show up in the read of the scroll! Now I get it... I did include a material I would probably need to provide, how do I "provide" the material exactly, simply by having it in my possession?

Yeah just have the material in your inventory - ideally someplace easy to find like the same container your scroll is, where inventory search will show it; not double or triple nested.

Documentation is a love letter you write to your future self.
Re: LTB Scroll question 11/23/2017 02:32 AM CST
For scrolls we need to collect items for, we'll usually send a message that says "Hey, what is your fodder item and when is a good time to get it?" or just look for you in game and scare you with a shiny bright send.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff