The Gondola 12/24/2012 12:33 PM CST

Is there a specific reason that the Gondola is flagged as no-steal? Was on it yesterday and happened upon a fairly lucrative fellow with quite a few more plats in his pockets than I think he needed to carry safely, but when I tried to steal I got the big NO.

Every other form of transportation I checked, even the ferry where I eventually caught up to our coin heavy friend from earlier, is fine with it. Someone enlighten me?

-O
Re: The Gondola 12/24/2012 04:22 PM CST
Um...you see...the lighting..its ...different.

Yeah I see no reason for this either.
Re: The Gondola 12/25/2012 03:31 AM CST
this dates from back in the late 90s, and it was actually Moon mages that used to dip in there that turned it into a no-steal zone. With all the changes to policy <the whole profile thing etc < which i disagree with- but ... eh> I see no reason not to change it back, you'd probably have to see which area it falls under and petition the respective GM. <ilithi? who's in charge of Ilithi?>

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: The Gondola 12/25/2012 12:59 PM CST
>>actually Moon mages that used to dip in there that turned it into a no-steal zone.

Hah! Remember when RF was beyond hax and stealing only contested stealing? Moonies almost made better thieves than thieves!

Heh heh heh.

I was one of those on the gondola. Sorry. My bad.