First time scripting warning question. 08/02/2014 02:04 PM CDT
If your character had say 20 spells before the change, and 0 spells after the change,
and you never found time to go get the spells reactivated what happens if you get that first
warning?
Do you have to wait whatever the time limit is, 6 months or a year to get the spells you
had before the change over?
I can see being punished and not allowed new spells, but to not be allowed the 'grandfathered' ones you had
from before the change?
Is this what the warning is meant to do, or a bug?
Thanks,
Mont
Re: First time scripting warning question. 08/02/2014 03:09 PM CDT
AFK warnings shouldn't have anything to do with the number of spells you can choose. Spell slots are based on circle, and AFK warnings do not de-circle you (even if you have earned one which reduces stats and skills). Now if you received an AFK warning before your were grandfathered and had skills reduced, that's a different discussion.

Are you just not able to choose spells from your guild leader? Do you have less slots available? What problem are you experiencing?

Also, a first offense doesn't make you lose skills, that would be a second or more. News 5 17 regarding a First offense: Player receives a formal warning, is moved to a holding room, loses ALL field experience (unabsorbed experience), has an experience inefficiency penalty added, and must reread and agree to policy before being released.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: First time scripting warning question. 08/02/2014 06:03 PM CDT
NO warnings until now so out of touch with the system, when I ask the guild leader about magic the box appears with the selections, but they are grayed out, and no amount clicking activates them. As for slots I have 70 open slots available.
This is in the moon mage guild by Crossings.
Now I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem.
Re: First time scripting warning question. 08/03/2014 07:10 AM CDT
IIRC, if you had any hits before 3.0, they did not affect grandfathering.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: First time scripting warning question. 08/03/2014 09:52 AM CDT

This was his first, ever. Same for the rest of the account.