Consent Verb 03/07/2008 09:18 PM CST
Nice update. I do wish there was a picture book version of the instructions I could refer people to some times given the number of times I have had this response when people have said 'Get my sword of Dewm!' when I arrive to drag them and I tell them 'I'll be glad to, give me consent' and they say 'huh' like they have suddenly forgotten how to read and write English.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
--Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Consent Verb 03/07/2008 09:19 PM CST
Please fix the consent verb now so we can use it while dying/unconscious. :\

Rev. Reene

John: Boys, petty theft, assault, battery, breaking and entering, assault with a deadly computer peripheral, misdemeanor vandalism and loitering.
John: And those are just the things I think you did this weekend.
Re: Consent Verb 03/08/2008 05:08 AM CST
also please let us use the consent verb without the other character having to be in the same room.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Consent Verb 03/12/2008 01:38 PM CDT
>>also please let us use the consent verb without the other character having to be in the same room.

Would also be nice if we could consent people who are hiding or invisible.

You belt out, "Avast! Prepare to be boarded!"
>jump ferry
Gathering up your courage, you take a flying leap toward the other ferry and land on its deck.