Policy... i would spit if i didnt want to clean up. 08/02/2004 03:21 AM CDT
I sent this to feedback but figured here would be a good place to post it.

I just wanted to complain about some of your customer service issues. Lately, with the crashes many characters are getting royally screwed over their belongings. I know quite a few people waiting on items missing because of crashes on the game. I know it takes time to find the cause and fix the problem, but should the customer be paying for it? i only have one character i use, and if i lost everything i would certainly not want to pay for a game i have no use in playing.
Now i know you'll say the same complacaint thing as always, but dont you think you should try and help the customer before spending a week or two looking for the bug?
Re: Policy... i would spit if i didnt want to clean up. 08/02/2004 06:46 AM CDT
There are CE GMs and there are Coding GMs. In an situation where people lose their stuff to a crash it will typically be a CE GM, or a few of them, that tends to your lost items.

I know a GM that wasn't even on shift when the game crashed the other night, and when the game dropped, she logged in to see if she could help, and spent a couple hours of her off time replacing things for people.

Considering the ratio of GMs to Players, and how long it takes to do the work that's involved, you might want to cut them some slack.

~Bre

Blood flows red. Without skin, we're all brothers.
Re: Policy... i would spit if i didnt want to clean up. 08/04/2004 04:26 PM CDT
feedback is yer friend

dont wanna sit for the replacement, send a feedback. a good friend of mine lost something in the crashes, and sent a feedback. within a week it was replaced.

Lt. Maxxwel Lightish of the Zoluren Phoenix

The Zoluren Phoenix is recruiting. Contact me at MaxxwelDR to find out how to join us.
Re: Policy... i would spit if i didnt want to clean up. 08/04/2004 04:28 PM CDT
Depends, if it is an item the one assisting forged, I strongly suggest assisting as those are super easy to pull back if it has been "made" into an ingot or whatever recently. The longer you wait on that type of thing, or the more you "make" in the forge the harder it is to get it replaced beyond base materials because it gets too difficult to see what is missing.

I am --- Navak