RE: Cast engaged? Cast creatures? Cast area? (edited) 09/14/2020 10:46 PM CDT
Barbarian roars only have ROAR (single engaged - pole to melee)/ROAR QUIET (all engaged - pole to melee)/ROAR AREA (entire room). Is it possible to get a ROAR CREATURES, like spell casters, that affect all critters in a room so that we can lock them down when we don't want them to leave the room but not have to use ROAR AREA and invoke consent from someone running through, in our room, or our group? By the way, ROAR AREA does not respect grouping as it affects everyone in the room, grouped or not.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
RE: Cast engaged? Cast creatures? Cast area? (edited) 09/15/2020 09:36 AM CDT
Definitely think it would be neat for Barbs to get this, too. I feel that since even Necromancers can control who they hit with AoE's these days (which I appreciate a ton when group quests were a thing!), there's no reason why Barbs should be the most team/group-unfriendly.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.