Skinning EXP 01/18/2013 02:25 AM CST
I know this is on your radar, but skinning exp needs to be bumped considerably.
Re: Skinning EXP 01/18/2013 03:07 AM CST
Yep, Kodius and I are talking about it. The main thing about skinning exp is that it's an easy thing to tweak on release, and earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Skinning EXP 01/18/2013 03:13 AM CST
>>I know this is on your radar, but skinning exp needs to be bumped considerably.

Just curious, but are you using arrange all?

While I'm not against more skinning exp, I'm not having any real trouble locking it.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: Skinning EXP 01/18/2013 06:14 AM CST

<<Yep, Kodius and I are talking about it. The main thing about skinning exp is that it's an easy thing to tweak on release, and earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings.

Thank you for giving my new profile signature for the next year or so.

Earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings.
Re: Skinning EXP 01/18/2013 08:47 AM CST

>> Dont skin much, but I'd damn sure like a spell that broke some wings. You know how many of those prancy little elven faeries I'd love to knock outta the sky?!?!