Possible bone stack deed bug 01/13/2013 03:47 PM CST
I noticed that when I deed a stack of bone I only get the following:

A deed for a troll-bone stack reads:
"The bearer of this deed may tap it while inside of a crafting hall to have it traded for the material indicated. This service is provided within the confines of the Crafting Societies due to the great size and difficulty with moving these materials."

A detailed report of the item's properties are listed on the deed:

Crafted Item Properties

Quality: 99 (masterfully-crafted)
You think it will still take another 9 roisaen before the item is ready for reclaiming in any Society Hall.

Should we see the other values too? See below.

You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has a quality of 99, placing it at 'perfect' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has a durability of 60, placing it at 'moderate durability' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has a workability of 40, placing it at 'challenging to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has an electrical resistance of 30, placing it at 'a great conductor of electricity' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has a thermal resistance of 20, placing it at 'exceptional at transfering heat and cold' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has a physical resistance of 75, placing it at 'very good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.
You are certain that the bone in the troll-bone stack has a hardness of 50, placing it at 'medium hard' on the official Trader's Scale.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen