Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 11:59 AM CST
Any chance with the new systems being setup that an something could be added to check active powers? Even if it was tossed into the base Glyph Verb.

Thanks

Samsaren
Re: Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 01:47 PM CST
I don't think anyone has actively looked at the whole suite of Glyph abilities for 3.0. I imagine that will come later once 3.0 is released, and once they start reviewing Endurance and such.

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 03:54 PM CST
Glyphs need a serious re write, so I imagine the new functionality will be rolled up into that. I however think (underline, THINK) Endurance will be programmed along side Expertise.
Re: Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 05:29 PM CST
Did he say that? I thought he said it might happen?

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 05:47 PM CST
I actually dont think he said it at all. I was implying my opinion would be that he should do them at the same time and release them together.
Re: Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 08:16 PM CST
> I actually dont think he said it at all. I was implying my opinion would be that he should do them at the same time and release them together.

Haha, well of course. It's not like you're biased for anything getting Paladin stuff out sooner or anything :p.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Paladin Powers and 3.0 01/16/2013 09:47 PM CST
Well i'm not in favor of endurance being done before expertise. That would be biased.

Both skills being done in conjunction with each other more just makes sense. These systems are pretty common in concept as being unique skills to a skill set that is guild unique as far as primary placement and serves a semi similar idea of providing combat options to those guilds.