How (once more) 12/08/2012 12:02 AM CST
Initially speaking with GM's in the test instance is sounded like in general the feeling was the spell was 'ok' but generally somewhat a little underwhelming.

Question I have is:

Is this still the feeling? Should we expect an update to HoW?

I personally initially disliked it a lot but its grown on me a little. That being said, it seems generally lacking something given it cant be used with TR (which is pretty awesome). I feel maybe in some situations I can see using HoW over TR but they dont seem compelling outside of "its undead" or "its going to hit me for SURE".

Any thought to having HoW reduce the penalties from wounds to defenses/offense? It seems in line with the spell and with being a 'tanking' sort of spell and fill a whole that our general role and armor prime I feel would imply we should be prepared for (i.e to work effectively while extremely wounded).
Re: How (once more) 12/08/2012 11:12 AM CST
Personally i feel that HoW might be better suited as a pulsing taunt in addition to the stunning effect which i really have grown to like.

That way a paladin could be a tank without having to be group leader.

I think it might also be nice if the stun (if its successful teach a little debilitation).

In a group situation with two paladins, one running HoW and one running TR .. i feel that would be a great combination.

Words Words Words .. in the end thats all it is
Re: How (once more) 12/08/2012 12:48 PM CST
I love all of your ideas.

Maybe remove CrC and make it a meta spell for HoW.

Having it teach debil would be nice to, since we generally have very little access to those spells, which I realize is in part by design, but would be nice to have an easier way to train it.