Bashing with a worn shield? 12/01/2012 11:30 AM CST
I recall reading this years ago and was wondering if its slotted for 3.0?
Re: Bashing with a worn shield? 12/06/2012 02:06 AM CST
Not for the initial release at least

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Bashing with a worn shield? 12/06/2012 02:07 AM CST
As long as your confirming its on the docket, thats awesome.
Re: Bashing with a worn shield? 12/06/2012 02:26 AM CST
>>As long as your confirming its on the docket, thats awesome.

I'm not, per se. Honestly, the plans beyond DR3 are very vague, because we're all so intensely focused on getting this thing out the door. Once we release we'll need to do some resyncing and figure out what's next - Not to discourage you, just to say that I can't confirm anything after DR3 because right now we've got blinders on and need to focus on that.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Bashing with a worn shield? 12/06/2012 02:36 AM CST
I can appreciate that. Would be nice if we could see whats on the table to be discussed after 3.0 is over (like a sticky thread). With all the things we hear over months/years that we will get some day it seems most just fall off into the wasteland to never be heard from again. I was really hoping this wasnt one of those items is all:)
Re: Bashing with a worn shield? 12/06/2012 02:50 AM CST
>>Would be nice if we could see whats on the table to be discussed after 3.0 is over (like a sticky thread).

That's not really something that we have the brainspace for right now - We're driving hard toward the release, shifting gears to start planning post-DR3 stuff isn't something we really have the luxury of doing. Right now the main plans for post-DR3 are bug fixing and sleeping.

--