RF and SOV 01/14/2013 12:39 AM CST
This may be intended, but Rising Mist appears to function as a better stealth boost than capped RF or SOV with lots of mana. There was no noticeable difference in the number of searches it took to spot me with shadows, and shadows and RF/SOV (spotted on the first try consistently), but when I just did shadows in a room with RM, I became noticeably more difficult to find (not spotted at all, mix of signs and no signs). Might be worth glancing at the invis code to see if it is providing a stealth boost, if it's supposed to do so (as in 2.0).
Re: RF and SOV 01/14/2013 12:51 AM CST
Were you hidden with RF/SOV or just standing still and invis? If its the latter then you actually seem easier to hide. I dont think theres any stealth bonus to them... its just the "You dont have RT for moving" deal.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: RF and SOV 01/14/2013 12:53 AM CST
>>If its the latter then you actually seem easier to hide.

Sorry double post. I meant that you actually seem easier to find.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: RF and SOV 01/14/2013 09:31 AM CST
>>Might be worth glancing at the invis code to see if it is providing a stealth boost, if it's supposed to do so (as in 2.0).

I thought that invisibility wasn't meant to provide a good (any?) stealth boost in 3.0, since being invisible doesn't necessarily mean being stealthy.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: RF and SOV 01/14/2013 09:52 PM CST
<<Were you hidden with RF/SOV or just standing still and invis?>>

I was hiding.