Worn cambrinth 01/19/2013 02:01 PM CST
I just noticed that while I was able to wear / use worn cambrinth in 2.0 this is not the case in 3.0. Do I just need more arcana or have new requirements been added to that skill check?

I've been rather quiet about 3.0 and there some things I don't think are necessary and others that I think are beneficial. Regardless of my opinions on the matter I do recognize that the coding team is / has put in a lot of work to do what you perceive to be that which is good for the game. I really appreciate this dedication and hard work.

That said, the general feeling that this release bleeds is that magic is not the core of the game and everything else is getting put on the "maybe we'll get to it later" list. I really hope you feel as strongly about fixing other systems as you have about fixing the non-broken magic system. Sure, there are some good things coming from this but we are lying to ourselves if we pretend this doesn't completely change the game. We are also lying to ourselves if we pretend that everyone is going to like the changes. I just hope that the end product justifies the time invested and the players lost.

TLDR; what's up with worn camb. Thanks for the hard work... I hope that the changes are worth your effort in the end.
Re: Worn cambrinth 01/19/2013 02:06 PM CST
I strongly urge you to check out... Any guild but traders thieves and rangers. The amount of development thrown around here is awesome.