Magical Feat Trainer location tomorrow? 01/18/2013 03:21 PM CST

I'm writing a cheat sheet for the 23423235235235 questions I'm expecting to light up my AIM account. Where exactly are you planting him for live?

Thanks!

<<The main thing about skinning exp is that it's an easy thing to tweak on release, and earning too little skinning experience for a day or so isn't nearly as bad as having a spell that breaks your wings.
Re: Magical Feat Trainer location tomorrow? 01/18/2013 05:02 PM CST
Oz will live in Asemath. He won't be the only one, though. We're working on the locations for the other(s). I'll be making a post on release day to explain a lot of these types of things, and they'll be reflected in news items and help items and such too.

If you wanted to post your FAQ in the General Discussions forum I'll sticky it with the rules that the only replies to it can be other FAQs.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Magical Feat Trainer location tomorrow? 01/18/2013 05:29 PM CST
> We're working on the locations for the other(s).

Markat please.
Re: Magical Feat Trainer location tomorrow? 01/18/2013 05:33 PM CST
.esaelp takraM

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Magical Feat Trainer location tomorrow? 01/18/2013 06:42 PM CST

* Script [esaelp] not found

You're going to get a bad reputation if you go around pinching every spectral reaper you see.