paralysis difficulties 01/17/2013 04:56 PM CST
hi Folks,

When i cast paralysis, with the old or new targeting systems, i always miss. The energy sloshes by.

i have almost 200 in target and several hundred in most other magics. I can't hit a cougar, working my way down from geni. I'll try hogs next but doesn't seem to be working.

I can hit them all with Lethargy, but not Paralysis.

Just letting you know in case this isn't what you intend.

Thanks
Re: paralysis difficulties 01/17/2013 05:22 PM CST
Gonna take a stab at this one...have you reduced your attack stance in order to gain more defense, and forgotten to put it back up before casting? It's been a few weeks since I cast it, but it was working fine at that time...in fact it seems to be a pretty accurate spell.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: paralysis difficulties 01/17/2013 05:58 PM CST

Thanks Karthor, that was it. I had my attack stance at 0 so I didn't accidentally hit something.
Re: paralysis difficulties 01/17/2013 07:11 PM CST
At the risk of making some guy go ballistic on me and stuff, again, would empath spell questions/problems be better in the empath folders? Just so that the GM(s) responsible could see and maybe give concrete data, or make changes?

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: paralysis difficulties 01/18/2013 01:18 AM CST
In general, that's the best place for them, yeah. I don't care TOO much which way or the other (especially given these folders will probably have a very short lifespan in the near future).

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.