What containers will hold a staff focus? 01/17/2013 10:20 AM CST
I bought a realm-attuned focus staff from the artificer shop, and was able to cast rituals with it. However, I can't seem to store it anywhere. It won't fit in my sheath. It won't fit in an empty backpack. It can't be worn. What am I supposed to do with this thing?
Re: What containers will hold a staff focus? 01/17/2013 10:24 AM CST
Can't put a strap on them?

>>It won't fit in my sheath.

What sheath are you using? I think I did see people storing them, but more in sheaths that are for greatswords and other pole-range weapons.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).
Re: What containers will hold a staff focus? 01/17/2013 10:44 AM CST
Thank you! The weapon strap worked. Are there really no straps sold in Crossing? I ran down to Shard, because that was the only one listed on Elanthipedia.
Re: What containers will hold a staff focus? 01/17/2013 11:42 AM CST

People generally just make em.
Re: What containers will hold a staff focus? 01/17/2013 12:14 PM CST
>>Thank you! The weapon strap worked. Are there really no straps sold in Crossing? I ran down to Shard, because that was the only one listed on Elanthipedia.

It honestly probably takes 5-10 minutes to learn how to and then make a rat-pelt strap in the Crossing outfitting society.
You can probably make one in 1-3 minutes if you know what you're doing and skip the repair steps.