Sorcery Spells 01/15/2013 04:53 PM CST
With all the hubbub of the release comin up in a few days I forgot that I had been meaning to ask... Ive noticed that all the scroll based Sorcery spells (Energy Manacles etc) have poofed. Are they gone for good? Are they being renovated? Are new non guild based sorcery spells going to be made? I was sorta looking forward to keeping an Energy Manacles scroll invoked most of the time. And actually using Limb Disruption!

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."
Re: Sorcery Spells 01/15/2013 05:10 PM CST
The old sorcery spells are gone, and if they DO come back, it won't be in the short term. The idea of spells that are sorcerous for everybody is an interesting one, though, and one that I don't think we will lose sight of. However, those scrolls are gone.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Sorcery Spells 01/15/2013 05:21 PM CST
Sad kittens. Well at least that frees me from saving memory spots for their eventual return. I do hope you guys look at generic Sorcery spells again though. I always like the thought of someone who, regardless of guild, sort of just dropped off the edge and started dabbling in the really bad stuff (Necromancers not including, since we cant jump guilds). Power corrupts.

~Tezirite Renzar Lorrani

"Power is merely a stepping stone to more power."