Revised SoI 01/10/2013 01:24 PM CST
I've gone through and systematically re-balanced SoI for all guilds using actual formulas and stuffs. Here's the final list for Empaths:

Stamina
Wisdom
Discipline

Tactics
Empathy
Performance
Appraisal
Mechanical Lore
Scholarship
Enchanting
Alchemy
Outfitting
Engineering
Forging

Skinning
Outdoorsmanship
First Aid
Athletics
Evasion

Warding
Utility
Debilitation
Augmentation
Life Magic

Brawling
Small Blunt
Small Edged
Parry Ability

Light Armor

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Revised SoI 01/11/2013 11:27 AM CST
Skinning, really? Huh, I wouldn't have expected that.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Revised SoI 01/11/2013 11:42 AM CST
Wait did I really overlook skinning... Yes I really didn't notice skinning at the top of Empaths survival SoI.

Ummm can a GM please explain why skinning? I know the GMs are trying for a not min-maxing things, I also understand that shock is changing and what not. I'm not for fluffy Empaths but skinning seems a bit far away from my concept of a combat healer.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Revised SoI 01/11/2013 02:13 PM CST
Just to play devil's advocate wouldn't skinning teach you a fair bit of anatomy?

--
Player of Leech Farmer Nithhogr
Re: Revised SoI 01/11/2013 05:50 PM CST
>>skinning teach you a fair bit of anatomy?

That was my thought. Skinning involves a lot of creature anatomy. Even just gutting a fish for eating means you have to know a little about how a fish is constructed (unless you want to make a mess.)

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.

http://i.imgur.com/fBq8R.jpg
Re: Revised SoI 01/11/2013 08:18 PM CST
>>Skinning involves a lot of creature anatomy.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose