empath reqs 12/30/2012 08:49 AM CST
imporperly not given enough lores grandfathered when 3.0 was put into platside <was improperly counting scholarship, so didn't give enough to other lores. See my post in plat forum for details.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: empath reqs 01/05/2013 04:41 AM CST

Still has not been fixed.

when the transition came in plat apparently it was counting scholarship as one of the n-lores. Now it has become a "hard" req and isn't counting it as one of the N-lores, so it did not give me the proper ranks. I am way far behind, and would need to backtrain extensively, some skills more than 20 ranks, in order to fix. As 3.0 was supposed to not entail this sort of backtraining, and I would have had these ranks if i was properly grandfathered, please fix.

Thank you.

-Shosh-

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>
Re: empath reqs 01/05/2013 06:46 AM CST
Looking into the best way to handle this. Once I have a solution someone will be in touch with you about it.

Melete
Here as he walked by
On the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer
In the year of the Iron Toad
A nameless Dwarf
In a flash of genius discovered
The fundamental formula for
THE BEARD INTEGER
& cut it on a stone of this bridge
Re: empath reqs 01/05/2013 07:04 AM CST
Thanks. :-)