Shock Quest 12/06/2012 01:21 PM CST
Have any of you tried this in Test? Did you find Nadigo's discourse gave you a good understanding of how you had to proceed? Curious what your observations and comments are about it.

One thing I've noted is a 65 minute timer after a successful meditation to being able to perform the next meditation. This is starting at ESN 100. You can start the quest, log and re-start where you left off.

Asbhuan
Re: Shock Quest 12/06/2012 02:03 PM CST
I tried it awhile a go, but haven't wanted to do it again. It takes a long time to do, so it's just not how I want to spend my time if I can avoid it. Ha.

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.
Re: Shock Quest 12/06/2012 05:26 PM CST
I didn't even realize it was actually available...the link on the info page just sends you to circle requirements, so I would have no idea where to even think about trying to begin.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Shock Quest 12/06/2012 06:34 PM CST
Nadigo is in Adder's Coil (Writhing Maiden's Tress area - Ranik Map 133) down a new path 5 rooms in. At least that's where he should be if Test and Plat are synced for the quest.

Asbhuan
Re: Shock Quest 12/06/2012 08:09 PM CST
Also the shards in test currently offer that as one of the locations if you are lazy like me.

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.
Re: Shock Quest 12/06/2012 09:11 PM CST
Yep, it's available. I didn't want to provide a "walkthrough" since figuring out what to do is part of the quest as well as the testing process. Plus there haven't been any events yet in any instance, but it is available to test if people are willing to help out and make sure it's working properly.

Melete
Here as he walked by
On the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer
In the year of the Iron Toad
A nameless Dwarf
In a flash of genius discovered
The fundamental formula for
THE BEARD INTEGER
& cut it on a stone of this bridge
Re: Shock Quest 12/06/2012 09:44 PM CST
Melete, I left a post on some typos in the Plat Empath board. I'll leave off on further comments here.

Asbhuan
Re: Shock Quest 12/08/2012 04:26 PM CST
Would it be possible to get the timer duration added to the STUDY? I don't really mind the big timer, just would be nice if I knew it was time to try again.

Also, there's a typo in the STUDY on the second to last line.

> You remember that that you have successfully <POTENTIAL SPOILER EDITTED OUT>

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss