Shock Testing Tool Available 11/21/2012 04:34 AM CST
Hey folks, if any of you are interested in testing shock I have put some "shock tester dials" on the donation shelf in the Crossing guildhall.

>>You study the dial and think that you could TURN DIAL TO ## to set your Empathic shock to a given percentage, SHAKE it to clear your Empathic shock, or RUB it to see how shocked you are.

You may have to take the dial outside to use it because the parser is mean and defaults to the ones on the shelf in that particular room.

Let me know if these somehow run out and I can put out more.

Melete
Seyalle: It does involve the beard integer.
Melete: THE BEARD INTEGER??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
<to be continued...>
Re: Shock Testing Tool Available 11/21/2012 11:35 AM CST
It's been much more fun live testing it Melete. Do you want me to limit input until others kick the tires? Also, any chance I could have one of those dials for now just to check my ESN if it wouldn't break Plat? I could care less about setting it or clearing it beyond my IG means.

Asbhuan
Re: Shock Testing Tool Available 11/21/2012 11:46 AM CST
>>It's been much more fun live testing it Melete. Do you want me to limit input until others kick the tires?

The more the merrier! Someone found a really funky bug earlier today with the core shock mechs, got that one fixed. The more bugs we can find the better I think.

>>Also, any chance I could have one of those dials for now just to check my ESN if it wouldn't break Plat? I could care less about setting it or clearing it beyond my IG means.

Re: dials, they are coded not to work in live instances of the game unfortunately.

Melete
Seyalle: It does involve the beard integer.
Melete: THE BEARD INTEGER??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
<to be continued...>
Re: Shock Testing Tool Available 11/21/2012 12:06 PM CST
This is some of what I've noted in Plat so far.

Initially I had a 5 second stun RT with each hit until the first kill. With each successive kill I saw a second added to the RT through the 6th kill. Lately I've seen it steady at 8 second stun RT with no increase with each additional kill. There may have been some changes made between when I ran up the first 6 to when I did the next 10.

At 6 kills Melete indicated I was a little over halfway to CI. Not sure what the ESN number to that would be. I'm at 16 right now and still able to use all spells and abilities although diminished. Through the 6th kill I could still cast AD and GS at the full 20. Now I can't cast either over 11 without failing. Again, there may have been some changes made between when I ran up the first 6 to when I did the next 10. A side note is that AD does not message as being diminished by my shock even though it has been affected.

HW and HS take half again as much mana for the same effect of healing.

Manipulation does not yet appear to be affected.

I can still perceive health but my range is now down to only the room I'm in.

Asbhuan